What personal information do we collect?
When filling out forms or registering for warranty, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details.
Why do we collect this data?
We collect this data as pertinent to the use of contacting you for customer service, emailing you with special offers (if you’ve “opted-in”), and as required by law for warranty or informing about safety defects.
Purpose and Reason We Collect Your Data?
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you place an order, fill out a form, or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
· To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
· To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
· Fulfill your order
How long do we retain your data?
We retain your data for as long as we are required by law to report safety defects or honor our warranty. For surveys, contacting us, or otherwise filling out our data forms, we retain your information for as long as the law states for IRS or corporate purposes. This can be six (6) months or up to seven (7) years.
How can I retrieve, remove, or change the PII data collected?
You can contact us at the address and phone number below and we can help you through the request.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Do we use 'cookies'?
· Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
· Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled, but it won't affect the users’ experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless required by law. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
· Users can visit our site anonymously
· Users are able to change their personal information by calling us or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we allow third party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
· Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
· Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
· We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
· Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
· NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
· Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
· Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
· Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
· Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
· Allow users to unsubscribe within the email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
· Follow the instructions within the email.
Fett Brothers Performance
11684 Woods Drive
Frazee, MN 56544